ShowBox is a third-party app for Android which is not available to download in Google Play Store. Due to security measures of Android system on installing third-party APK files, you will require to change some settings on your phone in order to let you install the ShowBox app smoothly.
Since it do not follow the standard method of installing an application via Google Play, it might be challenging which is why this article shows you the procedure to configure your phone to allow installing third-party apps such as ShowBox.
How to Download and Install ShowBox APK on Android?
- First of all you will need to Go to “Settings” and open the “Device Administration/Security” section.
- Scroll and toggle on “Unknown Sources”.
- Now we assume you have already downloaded the real .APK file of ShowBox from the internet. (Warning: Always be extremely cautious and only download such files from trustworthy websites. Make sure you have antivirus turned on to scan the APK file before you proceed with installation).
- Navigate to the File Manager and tap on the downloaded APK file and you will be asked if you want to install the application. The notification will then give you a list of permissions that needs to be given in order to proceed with the installation process.
- Give the permission by tapping on “Install”.
- Wait for the installation process to be completed.
- After the installation is completed, tap on the icon of ShowBox to launch it.