9Apps is a third-party app store that allows the users to download apps. From 9Apps, one can download apps and games. The different apps available on 9Apps are divided on categories like lifestyle, business, entertainment, photography, personalization, health and fitness, photography, education and many other different categories. The games present in 9Apps are divided and placed into categories like racing education, simulations, card, trivia, action, adventure, arcade, puzzle, word, casual, strategy, board, sports and casinos. The apps available in the home screen of 9Apps are divided into top, new and hot.
9Apps have different apps available on the home page and which are live wallpaper, entertainment, social, media and video, communication, photography, music and audio, tools, shopping and personalization. With 9Apps, you can lay your hands on newest apps and it also suggests recommended games to the users. The app is used by more than 97 million people. 9Apps allows the users to download apps for free. If you are looking for an alternative app store of Google Play Store, then 9Apps is the app store for you. 9Apps has a very user-friendly interface. The app has a list of all the top Android devices.
Features of 9Apps
- It is a good alternative app store of the official Google Play Store.
- The apps and games available on 9Apps are divided on basis of categories.
- The home page of 9Apps has a list of top, hot and new apps.
- It allows the users to download apps for free.
- Newest apps and games are available on 9Apps.
- It has a user-friendly interface.
- Multiple apps can be downloaded from 9Apps simultaneously.
Download 9Apps on Android
- Go to “Settings” and from the Device Administration, turn on “Unknown Sources”.
- Download 9Apps APK.
- Wait for the downloading procedure to be completed.
- Open the downloaded file of 9Apps
- Give the required permission to install the app by tapping on “Install”.
- Wait for the installation procedure of 9Apps to be completed.